All septic systems, regardless of the type, require some type of care, including routine monitoring and maintenance. These activities may range from simply remembering to pump your septic tank every 4-5 years to more intensive maintenance activities such as flushing distribution laterals and checking for ponded effluent in disposal trenches.
System specific Operations and Maintenance (O & M) documents are available for download in Acrobat .pdf format.
Don’t know what type of system you have?
Give us a call, we’ll figure it out!
- Standard System
- Pressure Dosed System
- At-Grade System
- Mound System
- Sand Filter with Disposal Trenches
- Sand Filter with At-Grade Bed
- Textile Filter System with Disposal Trenches
- Textile Filter with At-Grade Bed
- Textile Filter with Subsurface Drip Irrigation
- Septic System Do’s Don’ts
A friendly reminder….a well-maintained septic system can run for decades. An abused or neglected one can fail tomorrow!